Monday 11 June 2018

Goals for week 7

Improve the beep test.

Use a template to make a packing for my muesli bar

Use a new strategy in my maths

Create DLO if my qr code

Reopen the wood sculpture

Get my paparoa range certificate 

Get gold in tasman sea scouts

Use the availl programme to improve my reading fluency 

Use a template to make a package for my muesli bar                                                                    

Use iconic kiwi designs for my package 

Learn and use at least one new strategy in maths

Include persuasive words on my muesli bar package 


2 comments:

  1. Harry well done for writing your learning goals in your blog. I would like you to tell me how you have earned your Paparoa Ranger badge so that I can award it to you at assembly. Are they same goals as you have at Tasman Sea Scouts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im Anika from Paparoa Range School I think you have great goals hope you achieve all you goals .

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.